The product you wish to return:
- can be sent back to us only after you have completed and submitted the online Return Form available on the www.albertaferretti.com US Site within twenty (20) days of delivery; by completing and submitting our online return form you will receive your Return Number, which you must include on your return shipping label;
- must be unused, unworn, unwashed and in the same condition in which it was received by you;
- must have all disposable seals still attached with the disposable seal that must still be intact;
- must be returned complete with all of its parts and accessories;
- must be sent in its original packaging;
- must be shipped back to our fulfillment house within twenty (20) days of the date of delivery;
- must be sent in one single shipment; products that belong to the same order must be returned to us at the same time; and
- must be shipped from the United States.
If you do not request the return of your merchandise within said thirty-day period, you authorize Provider, and any of its affiliates or agents, to dispose of such merchandise as it sees fit.
SALES OF BEACHWEAR AND UNDERWEAR ARE FINAL. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DESIGNATE ON THE SITE OTHER NON-RETURNABLE MERCHANDISE. ANY SUCH DESIGNATION WILL BE NOTED ON THE DETAIL PAGE OF THE MERCHANDISE WHICH IS NON-RETURNABLE.
Refunds are processed within approximately three (3) business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the US Site. If you paid by credit card, refund times will depend on the credit or debit card company’s policies. Be aware that the refund date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment, therefore you will not be charged any interest fees. If you paid by PayPal (where available), refunds will be credited to your PayPal account and will be visible immediately. The date of reimbursement to the credit card associated with your PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
All of our products come with an identification tag with a disposable seal. Please try your item on before removing the tag and seal, since we do not accept returns once the disposable seal has been removed, broken or damaged in any way. Shoes come with a sticker under the sole; if you remove or alter this sticker, you may no longer return your purchase.
Your return can be sent to us by UPS, using the pre-printed label which you can find within the original shipment. If you send the package with UPS, return shipping costs charged to the customer will correspond to $6.00. Please visit http://www.ups.com/dropoff?loc=en_US to find the UPS drop-off location nearest to you. If you prefer you can send the return at your expense, with a courier of your choice. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to products if you ship your return without using UPS.
WE OFFER NO EXCHANGES ON MERCHANDISE PURCHASED ON THE www.albertaferretti.com US SITE
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PROVIDER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE NOR AS TO THE MERCHANDISE BEING SOLD TO YOU. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION OF THE MERCHANDISE CONTAINED ON OUR ORDER CONFIRMATION. PROVIDER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Provider shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.